Monday, December 6, 2010

last post

So I think that some people need to really get a clue. First of all, don't treat me like I'm a child and don't know what to do with life, I've been through enough experiences and I do enough for myself and my child I don't need someone else telling me stupid things like make sure I go to the pharmacy and get medicine for myself. I'm fine, it's my body and I have been in it for 18 years, I know when I need medicine and when I don't. Secondly, if you are confronted about starting stuff and the person says oh well I just won't talk to Brittany anymore, then why do you still talk to me and still try to start stuff and continue to bother me, even when I'm rude, I tell this person not to talk to me, and I don't reply to the messages until about the 5th one when you really are starting to annoy me. Thirdly, don't try to act like someone your not. My dad sits there and says that he can't watch Aaralynn on sunday because he has "opportunities" and can I get someone to watch his "wonderful granddaughter" for him. Ugh! That irritates me because his opportunity was to go to the colts game which he went to last week (yet he doesn't have money) not only that but he has her one day I week because Jocelyn is closed and before I moved he never really bothered with Aaralynn unless we were out in public. She even reached up for him and said she wanted him one time but since he was talking to Sharon he told her to go play. Yeah, wonderful grandpa/dad. At Aaralynn's birthday party he was going around saying how wonderful we are and he's so proud of me and bragging and acting like he is the best dad. The only thing he helped me with was moving my bed and Aaralynn's bed and dresser to my house, then gave me his old washer because mine broke. I barely ever talk to him, when I lived with him he didn't care to meet Tyler, knowing we were dating and Aaralynn and I were with him often. The one time I told him what I was doing he just said well why are you telling me. umm okay, obviously you don't care. Of course he has to put on a show in front of other people to make it look like he is the greatest dad around. Well whatever, he used to be until he got with Sharon. He is the one that changed and if he can't accept the fact that he sucks as a father now and can't own up to it then maybe he shouldn't have changed. Oh, not to mention the first time he went to the colts game he was supposed to take Aaralynn to my aunt Sherri before he left and we all agreed on that. But then he leaves her at the house with my sister not texting me or calling my aunt Sherri. I absolutely freaked out after my aunt Sherri said she hadn't heard from my dad at all. Then he says its because he got busy and forgot. All he was doing was going to a freaking game! How busy can you get, my sister was already there, he didn't have to do anything with Aaralynn. I need to know where my kid is, that's not something a babysitter should do. So this sunday Tyler's mom ended up watching Aaralynn for me (she is so sweet). Lastly, if I say that I don't particularly like someone and all I want is for you not to talk about them around me because maybe it happens to annoy me. Why would you ask if I want to go to their church and see how wonderful they are? I don't care if they are wonderful, I don't care to go to their church, I don't care to talk to them, I don't care to hear about them, hence me saying don't talk about them around me. Are you retarded or what?
Well that's basically all I have to say. I can't wait until break! Finals time is waaaaaay too stressful, I keep forgetting everything and I feel I don't have enough time :/

No comments:

Post a Comment