Friday, November 19, 2010

Choices

My district manager wants me to transfer to the nichol avenue store for a raise, I'm not sure how much. I have to call her after two today and speak with her about it. Well the nichol avenue store has been robbed about five times in the past year or so and all around that neighborhood there are reported crimes. They only want me to stay there for a month and I can keep my raise even when I go back to my store but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Jocelyn says that I shouldn't do it because if anything happens to me then what would happen to Aaralynn, she doesn't have a  dad and she might even end up in foster care. But my promotion is also on the line, if I don't go then the district manager will think I'm not that commited to my job and she won't promote me to shift supervisor. It's just a tough decision to make, I have worked at that store before and I don't think it's that bad but everyone else says they see in the news everyday about a crime around there. Who knows, maybe we can come to a compromise, hopefully things work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment