Monday, November 8, 2010

November 21st

This would be miss Aaralynn's birth date. I'm very excited that she is getting so big and very smart, she is a wonderful little girl. The theme of her birthday party is going to be Alice in Wonderland. I ordered her a dress and Ellen will be taking her pictures. Ellen is Jocelyn's daughter, Jocelyn runs the daycare Aaralynn goes to. Ellen has a very big tea cup that is light blue and white like Aaralynn's dress so the pictures are going to be adorable!! We are planning on getting the pictures taken tomorrow morning. Hopefully I can put a couple on here soon. Dena (my cousin who is constantly at the daycare because other than work she has no life) wants the decorations to be black and red. I told her that is leaning more towards Queen of Hearts and not Alice which is basically the theme. Well, I'm off to make the guest list!!

No comments:

Post a Comment