Friday, September 24, 2010

Life

I'm officially moved, all I have left is unpacking and hopefully getting a computer desk. It's been wonderful these past few days living on my own and aaralynn loves it. I haven't been there long enough to actually unpack between school and work. Tomorrow was going to be when I finished everything because I don't have school and I requested off work. But somehow I ended up working 10 am-2 pm  and 8-12:30 pm. Oh well, I guess I could really use the hours. Although it would be nice to just have one day off from everything. Maybe if I can unpack and get settled between everything else going on then I can take a whole day off to do nothing because I'll have everything done, probably that would be a better day off. I always pictured once I was on my own I could have my friends over to spend the night and not worry about them feeling uncomfortable around my parents or anything else, it would just be us hanging out. Or even having a boyfriend stay with me, I figure if I'm on my own I'm old enough and mature enough to have my boyfriend stay with me occassionally, not even live with me just come and stay once in a while. But now that I am on my own then only actual friend I have is Erica, who has been my friend since 6th grade but we barely talk and she is always with her boyfriend so she never comes over and we never hang out. My boyfriend seems to think he can't even come over to my house during the day, much less stay the night. He is all about being around other people so we aren't by ourselves and aren't put in any situation that might become sexual. Which is fine if he wants to wait until he is married to have sex but if he wants to wait then he should still be able to come over and be confident that nothing will happen and it wouldn't be such a problem. But I have recently had a talk about the difference between us with jocelyn, who runs the daycare aaralynn goes to. She said the reason why we have completely different views is that he was parented and I was not. His parents have always been there to guide him and help him, they want to know where he is, who he is with, and what he is doing. So he relies on them alot and won't do anything they wouldn't like. With me, I always left whenever and didn't tell my dad and one time that I did tell him he was just sort of like umm okaaayyy, why are you telling me? I wish I would have been parented, but who knows how my life would have turned out. I think everything happens for a reason. I'm glad I am with tyler because he helps me make better decisions since he was raised with caring parents.The bad thing is that now we don't talk very much but there has been alot that I have thought about and discovered that I would like to sit down with him for hours and have a good conversation with him so we can understand each other better but who knows when that will happen....

No comments:

Post a Comment